Spring has officially arrived and egg hunts and visits from the Easter bunny are happening across our area.
1) Grab your easter basket and visit Jellystone Park at Coyote Ranch Resort for a full weekend of Easter activities. Give them a call for more information
2) Head to Ben Milam Elementary for a free Neighborhood Egg Hunt!! Other activities will include an egg toss and a bounce house.
3) Natural Grocers will be hosting two egg-themed seminars. The Eggcellent Adventure will include an egg hunt, easter egg dying and other activities. The Egg Came First won’t answer any philosophical discussions, but it will help you learn about the health benefits of eggs with a cooking seminar!
4) If you’ve ever wanted to see thousands of egg falling from the sky, be sure to check out Colonial Church’s Annual Helicopter Egg Drop. This event attracts tons of people every year!
5) Eggsapslooza 2016 will include more than an egg hunt! This 13th annual event will also include pony rides, a petting zoo, bounce houses, mini train and so much more!
6) Finally, the Wichita Falls Food Truck Park, The Yard officially reopens this weekend with a Spring Festival. The event will include an Easter Egg hunt for the kiddos. There will be live music and more for adults later in the evening. Proceeds from this event will benefit The Arc of Wichita County.